Mother's Day 2024
Sunday, 10 March 2024
Sunday 10th March, 11am - 1pm
We are inviting our local community to visit us and pay tribute to their mothers or mother figures.
When you visit, you will be able to:
- Visit our chapel for a moment of quiet reflection.
- Collect a daffodil from our chapel and place it inside our memorial grounds for a loved one.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Write a card for your loved one and post it in our memorial post box.
- Open to all, no booking is necessary
We hope that your visit will bring you comfort.