We work with select providers to offer webcasting and recording services so that families can capture funeral services for those who cannot physically attend. Services are captured by a discreetly located camera at the back of the chapel, allowing friends and families to be a part of the service without ever leaving their home.
To organise and order a webcast, please contact your Funeral Director.
Our webcast fee is £60
Top Tips for Webcast Viewing
- We recommend that you test your connection ahead of the webcast viewing to ensure you can log in to the system correctly.
Check the internet connection to your device is stable and good quality – you’ll get the best results from a wired network.
- Enter your log in details by cutting and pasting from the notification email rather than re-typing the codes (that way you’ll avoid mistyping these.)
- Try to avoid watching webcasts on mobile data connections and use Wi-Fi if at all possible.
- Please ensure that any updates or background tasks on your device have been cleared or completed – it is possible that these may interfere with the connection.
- If sharing a Wi-Fi connection with other devices, it’s sensible to ask other users not to use the internet whilst you are watching the webcast - this may interfere with your connection.
- If your webcast view is static or does not start on time, try to refresh your browser.